We are pleased that you are interested in HHV Mag. When processing your personal data as part of our services, we comply with the statutory provisions. We would therefore like to expressly inform you which data are used when you visit our website and use the offers there and how they are subsequently used or processed by us. As the person responsible for processing, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for the personal data processed via our website.
1. Responsible body / data protection officer
Responsible for the processing of your personal data is HHV Handels GmbH, Zur Alten Börse 55, 12681 Berlin, Managing Director: Thomas Ulrich, District Court Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 117211 B; VAT ID No.: DE 263 440 712
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by HHV in accordance with this data protection declaration as a whole or for individual measures, you can send your objection by e-mail or letter to the following contact details:
HHV Handels GmbH
Zur Alten Börse 55
In addition, you can also receive information about the data stored by us at any time free of charge (see point 7 of this data protection declaration).
Data Protection Officer:
Mr. Karsten Knappe
c/o DGI German Society for Information Security AG
2. Cookie Management
2.1. Cookie Management using Moove
On our website we use the cookie management tool Moove from the provider Moove Agency, 35 Kingsland Rd, London E2 8AA, Great Britain. With the help of this tool, you have the option of agreeing or rejecting the processing of your device information and anonymized personal data using cookies for the purposes listed in the Moove. We use Moove to comply with our data protection obligations and to allow users of our website to decide whether to set cookies and similar functionalities and to offer them the opportunity to change settings that have already been made as part of their continued use of our website
2.2. Server Data / Server Log Files
For technical reasons, the following data, which your Internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider, is recorded. This data includes
• Browser type and version
• operating system used
• Website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL)
• Website you visit
• Date and time of your access
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
This anonymous data cannot be assigned to specific persons. They are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to be able to optimize our website. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
2.3 Web Analysis with Google Analytics
On hhv-mag.com we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We have concluded an order processing contract with Google and fully implement the legal requirements when using Google Analytics.
We use the “Activation of IP anonymization” function on this website. In this case, your IP address will already be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and thereby made anonymous. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
Cookies are used, for example, to collect information about the operating system, browser, your IP address, the website you previously accessed (referrer URL) and the date and time of your visit to our website. The information generated in this way about the use of our website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. If this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google, Google will also pass this information on to these third parties. This usage is anonym or pseudomized. You can find more information about this directly on Google.
You can find more information on how Google Analytics handles user data in Google’s data protection declaration: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
2.4. Content delivery with YouTube
On some pages of HHV Mag we use components from YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company of Google Inc., Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We use the “extended data protection mode” option provided by YouTube.
If you call up a page that has an embedded video, a connection to the YouTube servers is established and the content is displayed on the website by notifying your browser. According to information from YouTube, only data is transmitted to the YouTube server in “extended data protection mode”, in particular which of our Internet pages you have visited when you watch the video. If you are logged into YouTube at the same time, this information will be assigned to your YouTube member account. You can prevent this by logging out of your member account before visiting our website.
2.5. Content delivery with SoundCloud
On some pages of HHV Mag we use components from SouSoundCloud Global Limited & Co. KG, Rheinsberger Str. 76/77, 10115 Berlin. You can recognize the SoundCloud plugins by the SoundCloud logo on the affected websites. When you visit our website, a direct connection is established between your browser and the SoundCloud server after the plugin has been activated. SoundCloud receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address.
If you do not want SoundCloud to associate your visit to our website with your SoundCloud user account, please log out of your SoundCloud user account before activating the SoundCloud plugin content.
2.6 Sharing on Social Media
Plugins from the social media Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are used on our website. We only use this together with the so-called “Shariff” solution. The application prevents the plugins integrated on our website from transferring data to one of the three providers the first time you enter the site. A direct connection to the provider’s server is only established when the respective plugin is activated by clicking on the associated button, which is tantamount to consent. As soon as you activate the plugin, the respective provider receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you are logged into your respective social media account at the same time, the respective provider can assign your visit to our website to your user account.
3. Legal basis for processing personal data
We only process your personal data to the extent that it is necessary for the establishment, content or change of the legal relationship, if a legal regulation requires us to process personal data or if you have expressly consented to this.
4. Processing based on legitimate interests
In order to protect other legitimate interests, we are legally permitted to process personal data, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not prevail.
5. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent, for example for advertising purposes. All service providers are obliged to comply with the applicable data protection requirements.
6. Duration of storage of personal data
We store personal data in accordance with legal requirements and for as long as is necessary to provide a service that you have requested or to which you have given your consent, provided there are no other legal obligations such as commercial and tax retention periods.
7. Your rights in relation to data protection
• Information: You have the right to information about the data stored about you at any time, also with regard to its origin, the recipients to whom the data is passed on and the purpose of the data processing.
• Rectification: You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay or complete personal data that is incomplete taking into account the purposes of the processing.
• Deletion: The stored personal data will be deleted if you revoke your consent to storage, you object to the processing of your personal data, the data storage is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was stored or storage is inadmissible due to legal requirements.
• Restriction of processing: If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data stored about you or you need the personal data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, but at the same time we no longer need them, you can restrict the processing of the personal data Craving. You can also have the processing restricted for the period from lodging an objection to the processing to the decision to allow it. If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, it will not be processed further.
• Objection: If we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, both on our part and that of a third party, or the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, you have that Right to object to processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. In the event of an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons worthy of protection that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or require the processing to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. The right to object applies equally to direct advertising and related profiling.
• Revocation: You have the right to revoke your consent to the use of data at any time. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected.
8. Provision and non-provision of personal data
In principle, you can visit hhv-mag.com without providing any personal information. We do not store any personal data in this context.
9. Change of purpose in the processing of personal data
If we intend to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data was collected, we will inform you of this other purpose before such further processing.
We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures if this becomes necessary due to legal and/or technical developments. In these cases, we will also adapt our information on data protection accordingly. Therefore, please note the current version of our data protection declaration.
11. Questions, Suggestions and Complaints
Of course, we are always available to answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data by HHV Handels GmbH. If you have any questions that this data protection declaration was not able to answer or if you would like further information, suggestions or complaints, please contact us using the contact options listed under point 1 of this data protection declaration – by post with the addition “data protection” or by e-mail.
Alternatively, you can contact our data protection officer directly with questions related to data protection law. The contact details can also be found under point 1 of this data protection declaration.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data:
Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information